Saturday 26 January 2008

He costs £200 for an hour, £270 for three hours and £600 for overnight

Once, sometimes twice, a month I meet up with Justin, a 36-year-old divorcé. We go out for a meal and maybe to a club before spending the night in a hotel. I am a divorced mum and work part time to spend as much time as I can with my four children. Justin also has four children. But what differentiates our dates from the norm is that I pay for Justin’s company, including having sex with him.

This arrangement has worked very well for me for the past three years and I hope it continues. My exhusband and I get on pretty well, but I don’t want all the complications involved in getting into a relationship – I want to be able to concentrate on my children, my job and my life without introducing a man who might well walk out at some point, thus upsetting the children. Although I know I could go out a couple of times a month and find someone for sex I don’t have the time or energy for a series of one-night stands – I want to know exactly what’s going to happen without any worries about the next day.

My exhusband and I had a great sex life, so when our marriage ended, I decided to go online and see if anyone out there could fill the gap. I found a huge number of websites and adverts offering a wide range of services. In the end I found Justin. He costs £200 for an hour, £270 for three hours and £600 for overnight – and every penny is well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...