Monday 13 September 2010

Women who Love too Much Discussion: 2 yrs of changing me, now I am opposite - DailyStrength

Women who Love too Much Discussion: 2 yrs of changing me, now I am opposite - DailyStrength: "I have been on DS for 2 yrs now. 2 yrs ago I was trying to break my addiction to a crooked cop, sexual predator, narcissist who had taken advantage of me. It was very hard for me to break the addiction and realize what he actually was, and that everything he had said was all lies to trick me so he could get what he wanted out of me and then had no use for me. Who knows how many others he's used his position to victimize. It was a very difficult and painful time for me, and I developed PTSD which I struggle with till this day. I managed to go no contact (even w/ him working in the same bldg as myself) after one of his abusive episodes. I avoided his attempts to suck me back in (which didn't start until a year later). I have been here this entire time, I've devoured a bunch of books on love addiction and have my own library on it now. One topic lead to another and I learned that he has NPD. I have done tons of research and worked on changing me. And I have changed...a LOT. But now I'm worried that I'm on the other end of the spectrum."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...