Monday 13 September 2010

Addicted to Love | Bella Naija

Addicted to Love | Bella Naija: "So there I was minding my own business, half listening to the radio and half consumed by my own random thoughts as I drove in to work one morning. When the radio presenter on Inspiration FM, announced that one of Tiger Woods alleged mistresses, Rachel Uchitel, would be taking part in the hit US reality TV series, Celebrity Rehab. The TV series, which shows how different celebrities overcome various addictions, is one that has captivated the American audience for 3 seasons and has had among its housemates, celebrities such as Janice Dikinson, Keisha Cole’s mother and Daniel Baldwin.
I waited to hear what Rachel’s addiction was. Heroin, cocaine, marijuana, cigarettes maybe??? No! It was none of the above. In fact, although the show’s producers claim her addiction was to prescription drugs, sources from US tabloid magazines say different. According to the tabloids, her addiction is apparently to….wait for it,…. LOVE. Did I hear you hiss? Well, I doubt if your hiss could be louder than mine. Even as I type this article I find myself still hissing at the very idea of it all. Addicted to love, such nonsense! While I am not prepared to discuss her alleged relationship with the golf supremo Tiger Woods, I do find it a tad bit ridiculous that anyone could be “addicted to love”."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...