Wednesday 29 September 2010

Deepika Padukone alleges: Did Ranbir cheat on her by bedding Katrina Kaif? | Newspost Online

Deepika Padukone alleges: Did Ranbir cheat on her by bedding Katrina Kaif? | Newspost Online: "Don’t know if Katrina Kaif features in this story or not (as say the rumours) but Deepika Padukone, surely, has been nurturing some bitterness about ex flame Ranbir Kapoor. In fact, Deepika has finally spoken candidly on relationships and her take on infidelity.
She says that sex is not merely about physical pleasure. When she is in a relationship, she gets attached emotionally and sentimentally. She maintains that she never cheats or strays. However, she spews fire on her ex boyfriend and without naming anyone rues, “The first time he cheated on me, I thought there was something wrong with me or the relationship, but when someone makes a habit of it, you know the problem lies with him. Yet I was foolish enough to give him a second chance because he begged and pleaded, despite the fact that everyone around me said he was still straying. I guess I really wanted to believe in him. Then I actually caught him red-handed. It took me a while to get out.”"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...