Thursday 17 September 2009

He expects me to shower him with good sex and attention even though he doesn’t give it to me,

He expects me to shower him with good sex and attention even though he doesn’t give it to me,He is horrible in bed; he won’t participate in any sexual games or fantasy things with me so I am always bored. He tells me I lay there and he needs something more but I am the one who comes up with all this cool stuff to do and he refuses to do it.No matter what I say and do I am wrong about it. If he is wrong he won’t admit to it,WE cant do anything that’s free like lay in the grass and he together cause he wont talk to me and if he does its about business so every thing we do has to be about moneyHe agrees with every thing that I say.I don’t trust him; he just acts like he just doesn’t give a shit,Takes care of me financially but not emotionally. Gives the wrong things.We don’t have the same friends. He wont bring his friends around me keeps them far far away. He doesn’t hang with any friends, and he is strange. I feel lonely a lot. Don’t know what to do .what will happen if I let him go. I want things to be different he wont listen to me and change. I tell him we need to have friends hang out with them do things he wont bring his friends around me and he keeps me far away from everyone.He doesn’t like it if his friends and family pay attention to me he wants all the attention h e is afraid they are going to like me better or something. He thinks that they are going to like me and turn on him it’s like a fight.He tries to shub me in a sardine can and lower myself esteem by doing all of these things.If were on a small vacation like going to see family he wont stop so I can smell the flowers and take pictures and things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...