Thursday 17 September 2009

He wont use sex toys on me or even make love to my body he rushes threw sex and its over in 10 to 15 minutes if that.

When we make love, he has sex with me in the same position all the time. He doesn’t really connect with me and doesn’t exactly really want to.I am the giver and lover he isn’t. He is the taker.
If I want to talk about my friends or family or anything really he just won’t talk.
If I want to talk to him about problems he refuses to listen an d if he does listen he will just tell me its all in my head and that hear we go again, He is rude in our house. If I am not ready for bed and he is, he turns off the lights while I am walking around the house. He turns off the TV when I am watching it, if we fight about it he says you said you were going up stairs to sleep. He manipulates me, I said to him. I said I was going up to bed but I was still watching the TV. He always turns the lights off on me when I am walking around the house. I have to walk in the dark.When I am sick, he won’t take care of me, when he is sick I take care of him. Get is median and things,He wont use sex toys on me or even make love to my body he rushes threw sex and its over in 10 to 15 minutes if that.
He accuses me of his STD that he caught he tells me I gave it to him and it makes me cry. He gave it to me and didn’t tell me he had it until 2 years later.He sides with people that are being mean to me;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...